Through the adaptation of Optitex, a US developed software capable of 3D virtual prototyping and 2D CAD pattern drafting, we are moving towards digitizing and automating some of the manual processes which are common in the garment trade. Instead of traditional hand drawn paper patterns, we are now using a sophisticated 2D CAD software to draft garment patterns and generate auto markers which significantly increases productivity and accuracy, allows better fit, faster sampling time, and helps reduce fabric wastage.
For more information on the Optitex software, please refer to http://optitex.com.
- Refreshing of Uniform Design
- Design of Prints and Patterns for Textiles
- Customisable Uniforms and Apparel Design
- 2D Pattern Drafting
- Made-to-measure Uniforms and Apparel
- Ready-to-order Uniforms and Apparel
- Logo Embroidery
- T-shirt Printing
- Alteration Services
- Production for Private Labels
- Uniform Management & Consultancy Services